Starting an ePA at the time of prescribing in your iPatientCare dashboard is the fastest and best way to ensure patients receive prescribed medications.
- Initiate a PA at the time of prescribing or complete a pharmacy-initiated PA
- Skip paper forms and faxes by submitting PAs electronically for no additional cost
- Complete PAs for any medication and all health plans
- Receive faster determinations from health plans that work with CoverMyMeds for ePA – often within moments!
Steps to Complete a Prior Authorization
- While E-Prescribing, ensure the “Start PA” box is checked
- View the Prior Authorization task list under “Tools”
- Click the 6-digit ID
- Complete and submit to plan
If a PA was started by a pharmacy it will appear in your dashboard. Much of the patient, medication and prescriber information will be filled in. Complete the remaining fields and submit to the health plan electronically.
Request a demo or call 866-452-5017 to speak with a PA specialist at CoverMyMeds.
Request a Demo
Complete the form to request a demo. A member of the CoverMyMeds team will contact you shortly to schedule.