RxBenefit Clarity enables instantaneous transparency on cost, the moment a prescription is written.
Powered by an integrated, real-time benefit check solution, RxBenefit Clarity™ lets prescribers see what patients will pay for medication as it’s prescribed — so there are fewer surprises at the pharmacy.
Developed by CoverMyMeds and RelayHealth, RxBenefit Clarity, leverages an open network of EHR systems, pharmacies and health plans to collect and validate patient-specific benefit information. This custom patient profile is then used to accurately predict costs that may include the following:
As a result, RxBenefit Clarity arms providers with the best price for their patient’s medication.
- 1 - Cohen RA, Zammitti EP. High-deductible health plan enrollment among adults aged 18–64 with employmentbased insurance coverage. Hyattsville, MD: National Center for Health Statistics; 2018. NCHS Data Brief 317.
- 2 - Devane K, Harris K, Kelly K. Patient Affordability Part Two: Implications For Patient Behavior & Therapy Consumption. Plymouth Meeting, PA: IQVIA; 2018.
- 3 - Shrank WH, Choudhry NK, Fischer MA, Avorn JA, Powell M, Schneeweiss S, Liberman JN, Dollear T, Brennan TA, Brookhart MA. The Epidemiology of Prescriptions Abandoned at the Pharmacy. Ann Intern Med. 2010;153(10):633-640.
- 4 - QuintilesIMS. National Prescription Audit. Parsippany, NJ: QuintilesIMS Institute; 2016.
- 5 - Aitken M, Kleinrock M. Medicines Use and Spending in the U.S.: A Review of 2016 and Outlook to 2021. Parsippany, NJ: QuintilesIMS Institute; 2017.
- 6 - AIS Health. Despite Widespread Adoption, Electronic Prescribing Still Has User Limitations. Yardley, PA: Managed Markets Insight & Technology; 2013.
- 7 - CoverMyMeds Provider Survey; 2018.