Improve Coordination of Care for Patients Treated with Specialty Medications
The New Starting Point for Specialty Medication
CoverMyMeds is leveraging the power of our provider, payer and pharmacy network to streamline the enrollment process, helping patients receive the specialty medication they need and continue their therapy, uninterrupted.
We are the trusted ePA solution for more than 300,000 specialty providers, and the ePA network of choice for 62,000 pharmacies, more than 500 EHRs and payers representing 80% of U.S. prescription volume.
How It Works
- Receive a clean, electronic referral for a patient's specialty medication
- Complete the steps necessary to get the patient on therapy and coordinate treatment
- Gain transparency into PA requests initiated in the EHR
- Collaborate efficiently with providers and payers to effectively manage ongoing patient therapy
- Select an appropriate specialty medication and network specialty pharmacy
- Coordinate treatment through electronic benefits verification and initiation of an ePA, where required
- Electronically initiate therapy and patient enrollment in appropriate programs
- Collaborate with specialty pharmacies to facilitate better ongoing patient care management
- Process benefits investigation and ePA requests electronically, reducing administrative waste and time‐consuming phone calls
- Assists members by providing faster access to required therapy to help improve outcomes
- Complete benefits investigation and initiate an ePA, where required